Training Course on In-Plant Quality Control
Course Instructor: Dr. Bill Fonteno
Date: Self-led course, complete within 90 days of purchase.
Time: 42 Minutes
Location: Online/Self Study
Course Cost: MSC Member Companies: $99.00 / Non-member $199
Completion Certificate: Yes; On-line Test
For MSC Member Companies: [wlm_paypalps_btn name=”TrainingCourseonProductVariability” sku=”E9AAB39476″ btn=”pp_pay:s”]
For Non-Members: [wlm_paypalps_btn name=”TrainingCourseonProductVariability” sku=”0A5D9465B2″ btn=”pp_pay:s”]
Online Course Description
This course is designed to help industry managers and plant personnel understand the issues, challenges and procedures for in-plant quality control of packaged mulch and soil products.
- Setting Equipment
- Bag Size Issues
- Setting Line Speed
- QC Testing
- Operator Training
- Lot Criteria & Numbering
- Record Keeping
Course participants will be able to:
- Identify issues for product changeover
- Understand the impact of product variability, line speed, bag size and other factors influencing quality of pack.
- Understand the objectives and criteria for lot coding.
- Understand how to establish a QC testing program for line production.
- Identify the uses of QC records in maintain a QC program.